Head of global franchise
Lack of alignment between franchise objectives and core and cross-functional teams. This led to lack of trust, alignment and vocal dissent.
A two-step programme to allow issues to be discussed in a structured environment and then co-develop solutions.
- Workshop facilitation: closed working session with the core team to air concerns and co-develop offsite objectives and design.
- Team offsite: developed and delivered a three-day offsite that built team understanding and trust through the use of a recognised team system diagnostic profiling tool.
- Team charter: initiated development of team charter to align the cross-functional team around the franchise vision, mission and culture.
- Leadership alignment: aligned priorities, objectives and actions across the extended leadership team.
- Resourcing: prioritised resource allocation across the franchise.
Delivering impact with agility and pace
We’re proud of the projects we’ve worked on. Read more from our collection of case studies to discover how we’ve helped shape our clients’ futures.